Regional Training Manager - Ontario and Atlantic
MABE (MC Commercial Inc.) in partnership with GE Appliances is a global company which designs, produces and distributes major home appliances to more than 70 countries around the world. In Canada we sell such brands as GE, GE Profile, GE Café and Monogram. We are committed to providing our customers with the very best products and services…always.
Regional Training Manager - Ontario & Atlantic
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic, experienced professional to join our business in the role of a Regional Training Manager. The Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and delivering learning and development objectives for national accounts sales associates within the specified region. The incumbent will also be responsible for contributing to the skills, knowledge and competency improvement of the organization.
- Planning and executing the regional training plan
- Development of Training materials for New Product Introductions
- Development of e-learning modules
- Maintenance of Training materials library
- Rolling out company-wide initiatives regionally, and executing the implementation of national training programs
- Support Regional delivery of Monogram training at Independent Channel
- Regional Support & Execution of National Account Training large-group events
- University Degree and 1-3 years of Appliance Industry experience (or related in-store sales support experience)
- Planning and organizational skills in order to prioritize, plan and implement activities to meet a wide range of deliverables and accomplish multiple tasks
- Knowledge of adult education and training principles, instructional methods and techniques including learning theory, group and individual; training techniques, Instructional design and evaluation methodology.
- Knowledge of e-learning design/ storyboarding
- Superior presentation & facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide feedback and effectively manage projects
- Punctuality and a willingness to work outside of regular business hours, including evening and weekend travel to training or customer locations/venues
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Knowledge of industry retail appliance sales & products
- Computer proficiency
In addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we offer unique opportunities to broaden your horizons.
MC Commercial Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If applicants require accommodation for disability during the recruitment process, they are required to make their needs known in advance.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.